Pedal, Paddle, Saddle
Sunday, June 12, 2022
Glacial Park, Ringwood
Online Registration is Closed.
You can register day-of for any event.
boat rentals will not be available.
Updated June 2022 - Please Note: Due to increased COVID-19 transmission levels in the county, anyone riding in the shuttle for the Paddle portion of the event will be required to wear a mask, which will be provided at check-in. All participants are also encouraged to wear a face covering when entering Lost Valley Visitor Center for lunch.
Paddle 7:30 a.m. Saddle 9:00 a.m. Pedal 9:30 a.m.
2 hour - 6 miles 5.5 mile trail ride 12K, 20k or 30k
Whether you choose to travel by bike, watercraft or equine, you are sure to enjoy your morning within the beautiful scenery of Glacial Park's 3,400 acres of wide-open, protected space. After your morning adventure, join us at the Lost Valley Visitor Center for a picnic box lunch on the back patio (provided by Breaking Bread & custard from Culver’s of McHenry) while enjoying the sounds of the dynamic musical duo Dan and Danielle. Great event for all ages!
- Registration is available at check-in on the day of the event. Canoe and kayak rentals will not be available day of.
- To participate in the Saddle portion of the event, you need to provide your own horse.
- Bring your own bike. Bike Ride participation has a maximum of 200 cyclists.
- Paddle is limited to 100 boats. Rentals are available, reserved in advance. A shuttle is provided between the launch point (Keystone Landing) and take out point (Pioneer Landing). Note: Facemasks required on shuttle.
- If water levels on the Nippersink are too high/or too low on the day of the event, we will post an alert on the website. Registrants may request a refund for their boat rental, but the registration fee is non-refundable.
- Help us conserve our resources! Reusable water bottles are strongly encouraged for all participants.
Check-in: 7:30 – 9:00 a.m.
6500 Keystone Rd, Richmond, IL 60071
Check-in: 9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
Keystone Rd Horse Trailer Parking Lot
6720 Keystone Rd, Richmond, IL 60071
Check-in: 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
6705 State Rte 31, Ringwood, IL 60072
First parking lot inside the park